With the rising cost of electricity and the shift toward cleaner energy, more and more people are looking to solar power as an alternative to conventional energy. The increasing maturity of solar power technologies and products, makes it possible nowadays to turn house, industrial and commercial roofs into solar power installations.
The sun provides us with more energy than we could ever use, and no one can monopolise the sunlight. Your solar power system will start saving money from the moment it’s turned on, however, the advantages of solar power are best visible in the long-term. The longer you have your solar power system, the more you enjoy the benefits of solar technology and support the environment.
Our solar modules
Seraphim focuses on value creation and in the winter of 2020 launched a new generation of high efficiency PV modules, the S4 bifacial series. The new series integrates 182mm large-size silicon wafers with PERC, multi-busbar, half-cell, bifacial technologies and high-density encapsulation. Technology integration enables the S4 bifacial series to increase the efficiency of the module up to 21.1%, and a maximum power output on the front side of 540W.
Exiom Solution designs, manufactures and delivers high-performance solar electric technology worldwide. Their high-efficiency solar cell let them manufacture the different kinds of panels to get the most efficient in your installations. If you purchase Exiom via Solar Breaker you will get 30 years of product and power warranty.
- Superior efficiency of 98.5%
- Up to 150% DC oversizing for more energy production
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 years)
- Max. efficiency up to 98,6%
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install
- Super large 4-inch LCD
- 2 independent MPPT, more generation
- I&V Intelligent diagnosis, accurate identification and positioning of abnormal PV panels
- Aluminum alloy die-casting integrated chassis, ensure 25 years full life circle running
Monitor your system performance, anytime, anywhere
- Gain real-time visibility into your energy use and production, to ensure they’re always as expected
- Use easy-to-follow charts to analyze and compare system production and household consumption behavior over time